Digital & Print Designer for Savile Row Co.This job listing has expired
We are offering a rare & exciting opportunity to join us as a digital and print designer.
This involves work across every aspect of our marketing activity including art directing our photographic shoots, providing the main design input to our web agency, creating brilliant landing pages, look books, direct marketing & email design.
The primary responsibility is to ensure the site is consistently on brand, providing the best customer experience and converting at the maximum level.
This is a pivotal role within the department so strong communication skills are vital. You’ll be an enthusiastic and collaborative team player, a self-starter who will be an inspiration to the wider business. You will be able to interpret and deliver briefs that vary from on-the-fly conversations to the full written variety.
The upside of this role is the breadth of experience it offers
- Genuine passion to deliver the highest standard design concepts, wireframes, customer driven UI/UX - consistently improving the functionality/conversion rates of our responsive, multi-currency website
- An ability to work within brand and style guidelines, while also communicating with the larger team to ensure saliency of the brand to today’s consumers.
- Liaising with/driving/chasing the output of our web agency to guarantee all work is to standard, on brief and on time.
- Our website is on the Magento Enterprise platform - knowledge of this platform and CMS would be a considerable advantage.
- Be a key player in user testing programme and collaborate with marketing on test, survey and user video designs
- Ability to design/deliver outstanding work across both digital and print mediums. The latter will include marketing materials/Look Books for world-wide licenses, in-store POS and merchandising materials
- Passion for photography (model and product) and experience in selecting locations, collaborating on shot set-ups, art directing on shoots. Followed by control/delivery of first class imagery.
- Ability to work across & deliver against a number of briefs at any one time (some with tight deadlines) -while also managing/advancing the output of the junior designer
- Experience in creating landing pages, site banners, social media/blog content, direct marketing and responsive emails using HTML5 and CSS3
- By working alongside our Technical Manager - demonstrate an interest/understanding of how the design/build of our site can deliver the best organic search results (training can be given here)
- A highly conceptual thinker with a genuine passion for e-commerce and all things design related with a relentless desire to build a famous brand.
- Self-motivated, able to work on their own and as part of the team. Upbeat, positive, collaborative.
- Keenness to monitor competitor activity & digital innovations - bringing new opportunities to the table.
Software Knowledge Required:
HTML5, CC3 and SASS
Emerging trends and best practices
One of the following Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision
Final Cut Pro
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front End Web Developer (Wordpress) - for Peppermint Soda
Closing 15 August 2018
- Peppermint Soda
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer
Closing 18 August 2018
- Abstract Design
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Digital & Print Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.