Digital Media ExecutiveThis job listing has expired
Agenda Creative is delighted to be working with one of our well respected clients across their current SEM/SEO Executive vacancy. Our client is an instinctive advertising agency who pride themselves on advertising effectiveness with the correct blend of strategy, media, digital and creative. Currently our client is seeking a talented SEM/SEO Executive to integrate straight into their media department and to complement their vision.
THE ROLE: Digital Media Executive
- Responsible for ensuring that digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported to at a high standard
- Managing digital campaigns across B2B and B2C clients
- Managing paid social media campaigns (including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In)
- Writing solid rationales to back up recommendations
- Working with data to drive insights and recommendations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Digital Media Executive
- Search Marketer: Google, Bing, etc.
- SEO/PPC brain
- Experience in planning and managing display campaigns (generic, remarketing, native and programmatic)
- Project management experience
- Proficient with DoubleClick Bid Manage and Campaign Manager
- Understanding of client side analytics packages, like Google Analytics
- Excellent digital background
- Experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting
- Strong rapport builder
- Great written and verbal English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Web tech/IT skills would be advantageous
- Media strategy development would also be advantageous
- Offline media planning and buying experience would be a bonus too
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Media Executive with a superb client of ours; if you wish to find out any further information regarding this opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team directly.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Online Content Developer - Fashion Retailer
Closing 20 October 2017
- Elite Associates
- temp to perm
- £220 to 245 /day
Social Media Manager for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Digital Media Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.