Digital Marketing Specialist
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Identify digital communication needs and opportunities and create a digital strategy to fulfil these and reflect company positioning and go-to-market
2. Support sales and marketing objectives and develop communication, campaign and content plans to deliver these and strengthen customer centricity through digital marketing
3. Manage digital projects and developments from scope to delivery
4. Implement and maintain digital communication tools and platforms ensuring good customer experience and usability
5. Management of main website Content Management Systems, including ownership of the content workflow
6. Manage the digital agency, their budget and projects, including scope, prioritisation and communication
7. Remain up-to-date with changes in technology that affect communications; implement and communicate best practices and new communications approaches
8. Ensure timely reporting on success of digital activities, feeding insights and recommendations into future plans
9. Champion digital internally, ensuring the wider team understand the role of digital in achieving their brands objectives. Plan and manage email and social media campaigns
10. Evaluate web analytics software to monitor the performance
11. Organising and promoting industry events such as launches, networking events, webinars and webcasts/podcast.
Who you are:
• 3 years or more business experience in digital marketing
• Excellent project management skills, planning, coordination and organisation
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, visual
• Customer focus: on external customers in particular
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues and external people at all levels, and manage external agencies
• In depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
• Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently, often under pressure
• Excellent IT skills: MS Office & PowerPoint, CRM database etc
• Experience of working with content management, web analytics and email send systems as well as HTML and social media
• Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
• Good administrative skills
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- State of the art offices
- International career possibilities
- Flexible working
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please apply below.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Social Media Assistant – Branded Entertainment
Closing 26 January 2022
- Channel 4
Social Media Executive
Closing 16 March 2022
- Tag Collective Arts
Social Media & Content Manager
Closing 15 March 2022
- TC Communications Plc
- London (Remote)
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Want more Digital Marketing Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Commercial Executive jobs, Commercial Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.