Digital Marketing Manager
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
This is a great time to be a part of a digital, energetic Fintech team, to help us shape the future and grow this new exciting business in Vodafone. If you are passionate about customer, digital products and create the future with Vodafone, opportunity is knocking on your door. The Fintech Product & Services (P&S) team within Group Commercial business unit is the creator of best-in-class digital products for Vodafone customers.
The Digital Marketing Manager is one of the key roles in Fintech team, leading all digital marketing strategy with local operating countries. This role is vital in supporting operating companies implementing and leveraging critical tools and campaigns to ensure growth. In this role you will “design digital experiences our customers love” and will help Vodafone scale its digital footprint.
We are looking for a candidate with experience working in agile teams, driving forward digital marketing goals and metrics, building engaging experiences. Searching for improvements to create disruptive and innovative customers experiences to leverage our product lines. One of the key responsibilities of this role is to support exponential growth in insurance business line.
A key element of the role is to ensure efficient communication between various stakeholders, team members, external partners and markets. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key to success for ensuring the efficient standardisation of revenue.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Drive commercial digital marketing strategy enabled by martech/adtech/ marketing science capabilities
• Work with agencies and the local markets to explore new optimisation methods
• Excellent in-depth understanding of all relevant social media platforms for achieving KPIs
• Consult local markets to identify opportunities and develop solutions to improve performance at scale in paid social media and other acquisition channels
• Understand best practices in growth, proactively bringing new ideas and sharing with all markets
• Analyse metrics for the customer journey, to inform opportunities that will drive the biggest impact to the business
• Focus on campaigns performance, with great ability to implement new changings quickly that provide better results
• Commercial responsibility to drive insurance growth via digital marketing
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing tools
• Ability to define measurement plans and analyse data to gain insights and drive business decisions
• Deep understanding on Google and Adobe Analytics
• Strong customer centric acumen
• Excellent influencing, storytelling and stakeholder management skills
• Start-up or fintech background would be a big plus
• Experience in Agile Ways of Working would be a big plus
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in brand, marketing advertising or related field
• Good understanding of web analytics software (Adobe, Google Analytics)
• Very strong innovative and creative thinking skills; KPIs oriented
• SEM and SEO qualifications
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Want more Digital Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.