Digital Marketing Manager
A specialist digital-first marketer is required that will develop, design and deliver marketing campaigns to grow revenue and engagement among existing clients across multiple business units for Retail Banking (including affluent segment propositions).
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Digital Sales and Marketing, in a team of digital-first, highly-accountable lifecycle marketers, this person will act as the catalyst to drive a performance marketing mind set, prioritizing marketing programs that deliver business growth and deepen client engagement and build long-term loyalty among Citi client base.
This individual will work closely with our internal Decision Management team to identify cross-sell, upsell and retention opportunities, building communications programs around customer segments and personas. They will also work shoulder-to-shoulder with the Digital Channels & Experience team to drive deeper engagement with Citi Mobile App, and adoption of proprietary tools and features.
This person will have knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and will lead the ongoing development of the platform. They will work closely with the regional teams and be the subject matter expert to identify develop and deploy new business processes i.e. Salesforce journeys and optimisation for current live marketing campaigns. Experience of optimising campaigns with a robust test and learn mind-set will be essential.
Project management experience will be needed to deliver long-term campaigns, but having the flexibility to respond to immediate deadlines under pressure is also a requirement. In addition, ensuring the brand is consistent in all creative and that clients are at the centre of each activity is necessary.
Experience using Adobe Analytics, Tableau and Confluence will also be required.
- Primary super user for Salesforce.com environment for 3 users
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests for Salesforce
- Deliver against forecast for ECM (existing customer) activities (revenue and engagement) of selected focus products/services, across all businesses.Ensure plans are kept up to date and managed so all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Define target audience segments that maximize impact of ECM activities
- Support with the development of the communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative - ensure creative aligns to brand guidelines
- Identify opportunities to test, optimize and scale up successful marketing initiatives
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of Regionally-steered initiatives and best practice
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources and techniques, relevant for Citi
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhere to Policy, apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices
- Reporting of campaigns with results, insights and findings submitted to the business using Tableau
- Effectively manage the overall allocated marketing budget, accurately ensuring PO’s are raised and tracked, monthly accruals and quarterly budget submissions
- Adherence to a robust control environment by complying to marketing and business policies and procedures to ensure all Marketing campaigns are approved by legal and compliance and filed for audit as per the Marketing Procedure
- Minimum two years of experience in Salesforce with proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- 5 years hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably in ECM or growth marketing
- Hands on experience of Photoshop or alterative design software
- Experience leveraging web traffic (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc.) and personalization/testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Hands-on experience optimizing funnels (leads, conversion, retargeting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Martech/Adtech stacks tools and capabilities necessary to work with big data across the organization. Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results that are timely, relevant and effective, and strong people and project management skills
- Experience managing projects across multiple time zones
- Be comfortable with getting into and working on detailed plans to drive speed of execution while staying focused on quality and sustenance of output
- Exemplary leadership skills to be able to lead, influence and partner with teams across the organization to drive this new strategy and framework
- Strong relationship building skills & experience of working in a matrix organization will be considered an advantage
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills
- Manage design and production of specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must have demonstrated success in marketing within a financial services (or other intangible service) company
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments
- Experience in Tableau and Confluence
- Passion for technology and numbers
- Curious about human psychology, behaviors and motivations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
Want more Digital Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.