Digital Marketing Manager
The purpose of the role is to support social media and digital content from strategy, through the delivery and execution for the HOKA ONE ONE brand across the EMEA region. You will support the Senior Marketing Communications Manager in creating a compelling and engaging brand presence in social and digital channels for the region.
This role is heavily focused on marketing communications and will involve building strategies, managing the social community, project planning and execution, high level reporting, sharing insight and training with local markets and exploring innovation within the social and digital space.
- In collaboration with the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, set annual and seasonal EMEA digital objectives.
- Lead seasonal social media and digital online content strategies to support digital objectives and business needs across the EMEA region.
- Create digital content, execute paid social initiatives and manage the social community across the region.
- Provide training for local marketing teams on social platforms, content management systems, analysis tools and social monitoring.
- Work with the Global team to develop social guidelines on brand tone and messaging and ensure local markets understand and adhere to these requirements.
- Keep up to speed with relevant digital and social trends and identify innovations that support strategies and aid the brand to reach new audiences.
- Brief and manage the social media agency to support strategy development and execution.
- Analyse the impact of social and digital content by using monitoring tools to set benchmarks and report on progress in growing engagement and brand awareness on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with the e-commerce team to ensure all social and digital marketing activity is supporting the e-commerce website and HOKA owned online platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing department stakeholders and ecommerce teams to deliver an aligned digital calendar of activities throughout the year and overseeing the execution across multiple platforms.
- Set bi-weekly/monthly and seasonal meetings with the local brand and ecommerce teams to plan activity, develop campaign initiatives and to report on performance.
PERSON SPECIFICATION SUMMARY:
- 5+ years experience of representing, developing and delivering brand strategies in social media channels.
- Previous experience of creating and publishing content directly within a brand or digital agency with a proven social media background are essential for this role.
- Experience running paid social campaigns that successfully drove fan acquisition, increased engagement, traffic and sales.
- Intimately familiar with social media platforms and their respective audiences.
- Great awareness of the latest online trends with an extensive knowledge of social media and its use in brand reputation, customer acquisition and brand advocacy.
- Native-level English speaker (Additional European languages an advantage).
- Must be aware of other similar brands in the social space and their initiatives and campaigns that could provide valuable insight to the HOKA brand.
- Strong experience of using social media engagement monitoring tools and analytics packages and the ability to draw conclusions and actions from data.
- Aware of digital trends to ensure familiarity with new and upcoming platforms, innovative application developments, and the latest device releases.
- Familiarity with multiple mobile and tablet operating systems, including Android, and iOS.
- A good understanding of general digital and online marketing channels.
- Excellent communicator across cultures with the ability to build relationships.
Assistant Media Planner
Closing 4 October 2020
- Sky UK
- perm, from remote
Head of Brand
Closing 3 October 2020
- William Hill Plc
Want more Digital Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.