Digital Marketing Manager
Vertigo Releasing is looking for an ambitious, proactive Digital Marketing Manager.
Vertigo Releasing, one of the UK’s leading independent film distribution companies, is looking for an ambitious, proactive Digital Marketing Manager who will take on an integral role responsible for its digital presence across all film distribution channels and for developing and leading digital campaigns of various sizes. The right candidate will have direct experience of running digital campaigns across multiple platforms and the ability to plan and execute complex campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to impact how Vertigo’s films are discovered and how to engage with audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver market leading integrated campaigns both paid and organic across all platforms (including developing associated materials and assets)
- Collaborate closely with Vertigo’s publicity manager, digital film release manager and social agencies to create innovative and creative campaigns
- Work closely with external business partners and their marketing teams to co-ordinate release campaigns
- Work with media agencies and planners to create holistic media plans across platforms adhering to project budgets
- Brief social teams across multiple film releases
- Extract, analyse and present digital performance data to assess campaign performance, opportunities and direct activity
- From concept to execution, work across all areas of the business to continually meet strategic goals
- Be knowledgeable of and keep up to date with social trends, content, new technology, market practices and emerging opportunities
- Manage and update company social platforms and website
What you’ll have:
- Ability to manage multiple busy projects effectively, with proactive project management and planning skills
- Ability to think creatively and work collaboratively
- Strong reporting and analytical skills & ability to interpret and present data effectively
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Photoshop, WordPress and basic video editing preferred
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Analytics and social ads
Vertigo is looking for candidates with around three years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
Vertigo is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is free from discrimination and bias so that they can better deliver as a company. They encourage applications from all sections of the community and are particularly keen to hear from underrepresented groups in the film industry.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Internal Communication Manager
Closing 26 January 2022
- London / Remote
Social Media & Content Manager
Closing 20 January 2022
- Bliss Expertise
- £35,000 to 40,000 per annum
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Closing 26 January 2022
- London, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham
Want more Digital Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.