Digital Marketing Manager for GoodlordThis job listing has expired
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
Our Marketing team do a fantastic job of building our brand identity and help our commercial teams navigate the customer landscape in order to generate quality leads. We understand that all of our customers are different and we want to appeal to each of them in the most efficient and exciting ways possible.
Within this amazing team you’ll be the one managing, optimizing and measuring the performance of our website as well as taking the lead on our CRM and demand generation. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team where you're encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and creative authority. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We’re constantly evolving and growing so no two days will be the same and we’re looking for people who are comfortable working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- You’ll take ownership of improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- You’ll track online conversion rates with the aim of continuous improvements to the online user experience.
- You’ll work closely with internal and external performance marketing teams to track, measure and optimise campaigns.
- Launch behavioural email campaigns based on the customer lifecycle to maximise conversion through the funnel and test new methods and journeys.
- Plan and execute regular email campaigns to engage existing users with the brand, inspire them and drive retention.
- Work closely with the marketing, design, product and commercial teams to deliver an integrated digital strategy and ensure targets are met.
- You’ll be responsible for measuring the success of campaigns and strategizing on continuous improvements.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our product, who it’s for, and how it’s best presented
Skills and Qualifications
- You have solid B2B CRM experience, ideally in a Saas and/or Tech startup environment.
- You have built demand generation campaigns from scratch.
- You have a guru-like knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce and Pardot Conversion optimization and tracking (code placement) is second nature to you.
- B2B website optimisation experience that you just love to shout about and you’ve probably got some experience in PPC, SEO and Social.
- Proven project management experience.
- You’re no stranger to copywriting.
- You love numbers and analysing campaign performance.
- You have advanced expertise in Excel and analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to get your hands dirty and learn on the go.
- You are a strong communicator who’s confident briefing and collaborating with teams across the business.
- You are a team player with a drive to help other people.
- Experience in HTML is a big bonus...big
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Email Marketing Manager for Pan MacMillan
Closing 6 April 2018
- Pan Macmillan
Senior Digital Account Manager - Advertising / Marketing-
Closing 6 April 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £42,000 to 48,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.