Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA, NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud business management software. From startup to enterprise, we serve more than 24,000 customers across 200+ countries. Our passion lies in helping businesses to accelerate their growth. 77 of 100 of the world’s top cloud companies run on NetSuite (Forbes Cloud 100) and we’re still growing!
We’re looking for a creative and experienced B2B SaaS digital marketer to join our team and make an immediate impact across all of our Demand Generation programmes and activities as we continue our rapid growth in EMEA.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the EMEA Demand Generation Team to execute strategies for acquiring and re-engaging leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels, including Paid Social, Websites and Microsites, Display and Content Syndication.
The role will take ownership and drive the Organic Social media strategy for the region. The successful candidate will be a compelling storyteller with a creative flair, and passion for fostering engaging conversions.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a hands-on executer and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be managing several stakeholders and require strong project management skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who understands the strategic opportunity that digital and social media holds.
Digital marketing planning & execution:
- Support the channel leads on execution of online paid acquisition (search and social) and marketing automation activities
- Manage the localisation requirements for advertising, websites and landing pages
- Collaborate with the paid social agency to build ad copy, ensure assets meet best practice and manage campaign set-up
- Implement and monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page, copy and conversion tests
- Research new partnerships to enable NetSuite to achieve digital campaign goals
- Manage the team budget and communications
Organic social media strategy & execution:
- Develop and implement organic social strategy locally to expand and engage our audiences
- Own the goals across awareness, education/information, news etc. to grow its impact as a digital channel
- Work with Demand Generation, Content and other internal teams to develop actionable organic social media plans to contribute to marketing goals
- Use social platform best practices across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Monitor and action two-way communications between audiences and NetSuite
- Be the expert of social trends and emerging platforms
Insights and Reporting:
- Run and present reports on a regular basis to share insights and actions with the demand gen and content teams
- Identify opportunities to scale and develop test and learn approach to new initiatives
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, including SEO, Paid Search, Website Optimisation, Programmatic, Email, Third-party media
- Social media experience
- Strong project management skills including managing internal stakeholders and marketing agencies
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Proficiency with marketing tracking and analytics, CRM and marketing automation applications
- English speaker with fluency in Italian, Spanish or Swedish advantageous
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Thrives in fast paced environment Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. 5 years related experience and BA/BS degree in marketing or technical major preferred.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Marketing Executive
Closing 27 November 2021
- Estee Lauder
Senior Communications Manager (12 month mat cover)
Closing 27 November 2021
Closing 4 October 2021
- The Royal Opera House
- £37,000 to 40,000 per annum
Want more Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA, NetSuite jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.