Digital Marketing Manager – Craftsman
Come Build The World With Us:
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of nearly 60,000 professionals globally who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including Dewalt, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Stanley And Black+decker.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across the iconic Craftsman brand. In this role, you will apply your understanding of the online marketplace to create digital marketing solutions – from strategy to development, launch, measurement, and optimization that drives awareness, purchase intent and loyalty. You’ll be at the forefront of evolving our digital integrated experience to be more holistic, applying strong strategic thinking, ‘do more with less’ attitude and your in-depth knowledge of digital and social media marketing – in pursuit of elevating our customer experience and brand advocacy.
- Lead development and implementation of all digital strategy for the Craftsman brand while working cross-functionally with the greater digital subject-matter experts.
- Collaborate with the greater cross-functional teams globally and with agency partners to plan, develop and deliver dynamic, world-class content.
- Identify opportunities for reapplication across global markets to drive breakthrough performance.
- Track performance of digital marketing campaigns and KPIs. Drive continuous performance improvement by monitoring media performance, considering market research and competitive intelligence to test and learn the impacts of new implementation approaches that ultimately drive higher effectiveness and/or efficiency.
- Provide campaign reporting that includes actionable insights and optimization plans to business leaders.
- Act as a key stakeholder in large campaign launches to drive holistic, end to end integrated activation in digital media.
- Proactively develop external partnerships and support negotiations with external partners and/or vendors to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of investments.
- Analyze and measure business impact for brand awareness, conversion and loyalty using web analytics and research.
- A Plus: Experience in driving 1st party database opt-ins and activating 1st party data across platforms.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Hands on understanding of web front-end languages (HTML 5, CSS), standards and best practices.
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics).
- Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization – mobile app development, connected tools and responsive sites and landing pages.
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc.).
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 March 2023
- perm, remote
Brand Manager – Craftsman
Closing 26 March 2023
- Stanley Black & Decker
- perm, remote
Marketing Communications Manager
Closing 27 March 2023
- Pearson PLC
- perm, remote
$65,000 to 80,000 per annum
Want more Digital Marketing Manager – Craftsman jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.