Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of Role:
The digital marketing executive role is responsible for driving and executing the strategy within their area of expertise and has demonstrable experience of improving performance which leads to measurable growth towards an explicitly marketing target. They demonstrate the ability to manage medium complex programmes of work across multiple stakeholders and matrix management of teams. They have some breadth in their digital skills, and whilst not generalists will identify and understand where there is likely to be an impact of their decisions in other areas of expertise.
· Seen as an expert in their area of focus.
· Defines Strategy for their area of expertise but with guidance.
· Website management, planning and traffic.
· Website content management / tagging / trackign and reporting as well as selective executions on marketing automation.
· Monthly reporting
· Management of execution against within budget envelopes
· Builds clear processes and procedure for efficient and effective management of digital real estate within their area of expertise.
· Track record of deep expertise in their area of focus which they will need to be able to demonstrate.
· Has demonstrated ability to grow revenue, engagement and traffic with little guidance.
· Experience across B2B and / or B2C domains with ability to bring new ways of thinking to digital challenges
LexisNexis UK is about being a part of something bigger. It’s about being able to push boundaries to new levels through delivering authoritative content with cutting-edge technology and software tools, allowing our customers to quickly find the answers they are searching for. LexisNexis, a division of the global publishing company RELX Group plc, (FTSE 50), is a leader in professional publishing and a pioneering solutions provider specializing in solutions for the legal, tax and accountancy sectors.
Other jobs you may be interested in
New Business and Marketing Executive
Closing 21 November 2021
Closing 28 September 2021
- £45k, plus excellent benefits
Closing 1 October 2021
- A+C Studios
- £35K DOE
Want more Digital Marketing Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.