Digital Marketing Executive
A Bit About Us:
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and ambitious marketing executive to join our growing marketing team, based at our Bolton head office. This role with primarily focus on Paid Social Media but will suit someone who is interested in working across multiple channels and projects.
You’ll be working alongside our Digital Media Manager to plan and deliver high profile campaigns across our appliances and tech product range, with a focus on paid social and other digital media channels.
With a focus on efficiency and driving business goals for AO, you’ll be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on a multitude of campaigns across our broad product range. However, no two days are the same here at AO, so the right candidate will be self-motivated and willing to get stuck in with whatever comes their way whether that’s a campaign to promote a specific product or raise awareness about an emerging brand. This is an ever-evolving team with opportunities to get involved in a variety projects, so we’re looking for someone who will relish the challenge!
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing:
• Planning and developing strategies for new campaigns, aiming to deliver our business goals.
• Work with other teams in the business to ensure alignment on the campaigns.
• Execute the campaign plans to a high standard.
• Ongoing optimisations of the campaigns to ensure they are delivering the highest level of results.
• Post campaign reporting, providing detailed reports for others as well as taking actionable learnings and insights from the activity.
• Opportunity to work across channels, and deliver campaigns on Digital Display and YouTube.
• Work with an in-house creative team to create campaigns bespoke to the platforms.
• Use a test & learn approach to identify and refine the best performing creatives, constantly striving to improve performance.
• Own the reporting for Digital Marketing, completing weekly and monthly commentaries.
• Involvement in all areas of AO World, including AO.com, AO-mobile.com and working with our European team.
A Few Things About You:
• A people person who can build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Passionate about all things marketing with the desire to be an expert in the field.
• Energetic, creative, enthusiastic and proactive.
• Good organisation skills, creative flair and the confidence to express your ideas.
• Analytical and results driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance.
• Strong attention to detail. A team player who gets stuck in and enjoys working on a variety of projects.
• Examples of delivering campaigns that meet or exceed the agreed KPIs.
• At least two years’ digital marketing experience (ideally paid social) in a fast-paced environment, gained either in-house or at an agency.
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things:
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.
Associate E-Commerce Manager / Brand Specialist
Closing 14 September 2020
Social Media Executive
Closing 30 September 2020
Want more Digital Marketing Executive jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.