Digital Marketing Coordinator - Acquisition, Evans & Wallis
Working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing the acquisition strategy through digital marketing channels. This role requires daily planning, implementation and reporting in channels including but not limited to paid search, affiliates, paid social and natural search.
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll work alongside the digital marketing team, managing an assistant to deliver KPIs across both brands and drive performance. You will build strong relationships both internally with the wider digital team and externally with agencies and partners to create engaging campaign that drive new customers.
Working as part of the Wallis and Evans digital marketing team a passion for data and awareness of the online customer journey is vital to deliver the acquisition strategy, driving visits and new customers in this fast paced retail environment.
DAY TO DAY
- Work closely with agencies and partners to drive traffic and revenue growth.
- Providing reporting and analysis for all major metrics, including new customers, traffic and revenue KPIs.
- You will analyse performance to understand all the details and effectiveness of each campaign supporting the digital marketing manager in adapting the strategy and optimising across channels.
- Adopt a continuous test and learn approach across all performance marketing activities.
- Work with retail, content and marketing teams to align both brands digital marketing calendar.
- Plan key exposure in line with the digital calendars.
- Monitor budgets to make sure that spend is in line with planned activity.
- Develop strong relationships with key partners.
- Constantly challenge our agencies to drive results.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- A good understanding of acquisition platforms.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to apply findings.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A problem solving approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at management level.
- Adaptable and flexible to working under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Established Microsoft excel skills.
- Passion for the online retail industry.
- A dedicated team player.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Closing 13 September 2018
- Gemini People
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Wallis/ Evans
Closing 31 August 2018
Want more Digital Marketing Coordinator - Acquisition, Evans & Wallis jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.