Digital Marketing & Admin Assistant
Do you have digital marketing experience? Are you a whizz at analysing social media trends and creating posts to hit a target audience? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a marketing administrator who can create content that will generate interest and reach people in new and exciting ways. The role will also provide ad-hoc administrative office support to the small team.
- Increasing brand awareness through content creation for the blog and social media.
- Identify trending stories and use them to gain audience growth.
- Identify new social media trends and advise their impact.
- Social media posting Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Writing blog posts.
- Liaise with our network of franchisees to seek out and develop news/items of interest.
- Identify opportunities and use your initiative.
- Provide general assistance and administrative support.
- MUST have an understanding of PR.
- MUST have marketing and social media experience.
- MUST have an interest in Marketing, Advertising, Communications & Business.
- MUST have copywriting and creative skills.
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Will be confident users of various platforms and IT packages.
- Will be highly organised and confident.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Want more Digital Marketing & Admin Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Administrator jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.