Digital Marketeer & Social Strategist - Sony Music
- Work with A&R, creative, insight, marketing & artist management to articulate and communicate an artist’s positioning online as well as, short- and long-term campaign objectives.
- Responsible for developing, soliciting and executing content marketing opportunities in conjunction with the central creative teams & RCA Marketing team.
- Drive innovation and creativity through all facets of the campaign
- Plan & deliver campaigns effectively, setting & reaching objectives & KPIs
- Use native platform analytics and a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related and performance data, creating meaningful reports that can inform key stakeholders and the wider label
- Actively contribute to and participate in artist/label planning and creative meetings
- Work with International digital & marketing teams to ensure global optimization of campaigns and artist strategy
- Work closely with the Sony CRM team to deliver artist database growth and CRM strategy
- Work with manager and external contacts at social media platforms to deliver engaging artist campaigns & ideas
- Identify new and external opportunities for artist promotion.
- Spearhead market-leading integrated advertising campaigns from concept to execution across all areas of business to continually meet strategic goals.
- Maximise global revenue potential for all artists by close collaboration with international marketing & coordinating efforts across departments to drive innovative and engaging campaigns
- Work with media agency, to create holistic media plan across platforms adhering to approved project budgets.
- Devise and implement best in class, audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into content trends
- In depth knowledge of best practices and guidelines across all social channels.
- Identify emerging content, tech updates and social trends and infuse artist campaigns with creative applications of new technology
- Develop the correct voice, content and branding for each artist, using agreed artist vision brief.
- Amplify all elements of wider campaign – marketing, promo, etc. – across artist channels.
- Establish and oversee approval processes with management/artist/within the label
- Excellent relationship-building and communication with artists, artist management, internal & external stakeholders
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers/social media personalities & publishers to collaborate with on artist campaigns.
- Proven experience of digital/social media management & marketing – in media, entertainment, brand or similar.
- Awareness & understanding of evolving technology and ability to research and discover new opportunities.
- Proven experience of devising and executing audience-led social strategies based on audience insight.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising, best practice across all social channels and emerging platforms
- Superior understanding of consumer behaviour online
- Highly creative
- Passion for social media, online trends & technology
- Passion for copywriting
- Proactive project management & planning skills
- Strong reporting and analytics skills & ability to interpret and present data effectively
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence at multiple levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Closing 18 December 2018
- Creative Mettle
- temp to perm
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Closing 14 December 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.