Digital Insights Analyst - Addison GroupThis job listing has expired
Addison Group: Digital Insight Consultant
We are a leading communications and creative agency with a team of 70+ people. Big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact. We thrive on the challenge of going beyond client expectations by developing great work and helping them to engage in a more meaningful way with their audiences.
We are looking for someone who has both a strong grounding in data, and is comfortable with providing data-driven advice to clients. You will be able to use data to help our clients understand the impact of their digital and social communication on key audiences, so they can make that communication work harder.
Working as part of our consultancy team, not only will you be responsible for analysing the effectiveness of communication, you’ll also be closely involved in using this insight to influence what our clients say, how they say it and what channels they use. This role is a critical element of our ability to give high quality, high value advice and creativity to our clients.
What the role looks like:
- Collate, interpret and present digital and social user data from a wider range of analytics and insight sources
- Help clients understand the implications of this analysis on effectiveness of how they create, present and distribute content through digital and social channels
- Share and present data insights internally to influence and guide our consultancy, editorial and creative response
- Work closely with partner SEO and AdWords agencies to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of their work
- Monitor and enhance the effectiveness of our clients’ own data sources as well as our own
- Advise on best practice in data access and management from both current and new / emerging platforms
- Assist our client teams in selling in content and channel recommendations
What you will bring to the role:
- Experienced in accessing, collating and analysing data from a variety of sources – Google Analytics, social analytics, Paid Search and SEO
- Good understanding of best practice and developments in each of these sources
- Working knowledge of both technical and content SEO best practice
- Highly numerate and with Excel proficiency
- Experience of presenting and discussing data insight in ways that are of practical benefit to clients
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of the role of content/channel in helping companies maintain and build their reputation
On application for the role please outline your salary expectations.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Producer - Global Sports Brand
Closing 16 October 2017
- Robert Half
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
CRM Manager - Gaming / Bingo - £45-55,000 per annum
Closing 17 October 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Digital Insights Analyst - Addison Group jobs?
Want to find more Workplace Consultant jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Business Affairs Consultant jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.