Digital Image Editor, Global Customization
Become part of the Converse Team:
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff:
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
Converse is a market leader in this Customization space, and we see this service as a key pillar of brand distinction and a service that enables self-expression. As our Digital Image Editor, you will bring to life for our Global Consumers our customization products by providing premium product imagery. You will own all of the processes for digital asset development and ensure timely and cost-effective execution of the digital asset process. You must have a strong desire for creativity and problem solving with an innate tendency for excellence and detail.
- You will operate a core set of tools and effectively execute the digital asset development process within our toolset, some of which is proprietary.
- Possess ownership and control of the image development process, as well as, definition of platforms used to automate the image development process (S7).
- Build out and handle a depository of assets for all products that would be shot for the customization builder experiences.
- Create processes that enable quick to market launch of products.
- Establish and maintain internal asset development quality standards while meeting seasonal and project-based commitments by successfully delivering internal image production projects.
- Deliver premium product imagery in a timely fashion to enable Converse’s digital consumer customization experiences.
Communication and Project Management:
- Handle strategic relationships with 3rd party partners as needed and establish positive working relationships with all constituents involved in the process (Content Director, ETWs, Digital Developers, Product Developers, etc.).
- Actively participate in departmental status, checkpoint and issue resolution meetings - fully accountable to represent digital asset requirements.
- Ensure clear communication of status and next steps between the teams regarding new and existing projects, scheduling and operations issues.
- Actively participate in all production review meetings. In addition, you'll advocate the automation of technologies to efficiently reduce costs, increase revenue and save time while providing recommendations and specifics necessary for the budget and business planning process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Printing/Graphics field or similar discipline or in lieu of a degree, 5 years’ additional professional experience in a manufacturing/digital environment.
- Basic 3D Modelling.
- Experience with cameras, lighting, linearization, color management, and other attributes affecting digital web processes.
- An understanding of image processing and rendering (vector and raster).
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing a complex end-to-end workflow with multiple software systems and diverse stakeholders in a production environment.
- Understanding of Imaging Systems.
- Background in leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills to effectively communicate with both business, manufacturing, and technical IT teams.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically PhotoShop, Illustrator, In Design.
- Able to use both MAC and PC platforms comfortably.
- Experienced with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to adapt to new software and techniques.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Editor, On-air Promotions
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Closing 19 September 2019
- Victorias Secret
- New York
Want more Digital Image Editor, Global Customization jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.