Digital Graphic Designer
Who is Stanley Black & Decker?
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 250 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
The Global Tools & Storage (GTS) division of SBD, which drives $10B of the total $14B business, is currently seeking a Digital Designer. This position will report to the Group Creative Manager, as part of the Global Customer Experience (GCX) team. This role will focus on generating on-brand digital assets to support our many brands ecommerce, social media, and digital advertising strategy.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a self-motivated, strategic thinker who enjoys creative problem solving while working closely with the brand, email, social, web content, and insights teams to create world-class digital experiences. The ideal candidate will have a strong design aesthetic with the ability to visually communicate a message clearly and creatively. This individual should be comfortable ideating, executing, and producing design deliverables for web, email, social, and digital advertising with opportunity to collaborate on website user experience projects.
- Translate business goals and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication.
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to execute integrated seasonal campaigns across all selling channels.
- Work with designers, copywriters, and web content specialists to ensure consistent messaging and campaign creative.
- Ideate and design landing pages, emails, social posts, and digital ads. Prepare files for development when applicable.
- Utilize typography, photography, video, and other elements to create cohesive and branded assets across all digital properties.
- Create assets for the web, including our websites and retailer websites.
- Wireframe, design, and provide functional specifications for website enhancement projects.
- Work with front-end developers to code emails within responsive template framework.
- Use research and data insights to inform design decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or relevant field preferred.
- 4+ years web design experience.
- Experience designing for web content management systems.
- Strong design aesthetic.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator primarily).
- Basic HTML and CSS coding experience or willingness to learn.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Collaborative team player who can effectively communicate with various internal teams in a corporate environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to the ever-changing digital market and needs of the business.
- Must provide updated design portfolio.
Closing 24 August 2020
- Electronic Arts
Lead Designer In House
Closing 19 August 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
Want more Digital Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.