Who We Are:
Evans is an aspirational, exciting fashion forward Brand with our customer always at the heart of everything we do. We’re transforming our business more than ever before, and that gives the people who work here an amazing opportunity to shape our future. This is particularly the case across our digital functions, where we’re continually innovating – making it the perfect place to take your idea and make a big impact.
We're looking for someone to play a pivotal part in how we shape content for the brand. In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering the editorial and email strategy - working closely with stakeholders across the business to identify the most relevant and engaging stories for our target audiences. You'll need to be used to working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, be ideas-driven and be able to balance a best-in-class approach to content, with the commercial needs of the business.
Day To Day:
- Develop a detailed understanding of our product ranges and identify engaging stories that align with our brand purpose and personality. Work closely with the buying teams to bring new product launches, trends and themes to life.
- Manage the day-to-day coordination of the email and content strategy, sharing future plans and previous performance with key stakeholders across the business.
- Take a strategic approach to content, managing the feature process from concept through to delivery. Maintain high standards and deliver a great customer experience through detailed understanding and consideration of the customer journeys involved.
- Deliver monthly digital campaigns – increasing conversion, visits and brand discovery. Working with trade and merchandising teams to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised.
- Own the image plan, identifying and briefing in additional assets when required. Oversee product selection and styling for still-life and influencer photoshoots.
- Embed the Evans personality and tone of voice in everything we do, representing the customer across the business to ensure an aligned approach.
- Write relevant and exciting copy that balances brand tone of voice with commercial KPIs. Provide sub-editing support as needed, ensuring copy is accurate, consistent and suited to the intended channel.
- Oversee the merchandising of trend, feature and campaign categories online working closely with the trade and production teams to deliver a smooth customer journey.
- Provide the CRM team with relevant and timely email stories, working collaboratively with them to understand previous performance, commercial priorities and best practice.
- Line manage the Editorial Assistant, managing their day-to-day workload and progression, drawing upon their support to deliver the content and social plan.
- Oversee the relationship with bloggers to ensure Evans is working with engaging and on-brand influencers.
- Manage and deliver influencer events and trips adhering to Editorial/Campaign strategy.
- Exceptional copywriting and sub-editing skills.
- Ideas driven – able to bring stories to life in an engaging way.
- A confident and collaborative project manager.
- Awareness and passion for consumer and fashion trends.
- Ability to make strategic, commercial decisions.
- An eye for photography, design and styling.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills.
- Able to manage senior stakeholders and build effective relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
- Technically proficient – able to learn new tools and platforms quickly.
- Experience working with a CMS system such as Wordpress.
- A good understanding of SEO best practice is desirable.
The Exciting Part:
- We finish at 3pm on Fridays all year round!
- A day off on your Birthday so it is all about you.
- Flexible working hours to manage your work-life balance.
- 25% staff discount & 3 enhanced discount weeks in the year across all Arcadia brands.
- A day off at Christmas to get on top of the shopping.
- Regular team and company social events.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Exclusive access to regular sample sales just for our employees.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Online Production Manager
Closing 18 April 2020
- Arcadia Group
Digital News Editor
Closing 12 April 2020
Want more Digital Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Production Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.