Digital Editor - Pharma
Informa Markets produces more than 550 international B2B events and brands each year. Our events and brands bring a diverse range of industries and specialist markets to life, as they have significant international reach and industry depth and breadth. They create platforms for customers, partners and communities to engage, trade and grow, helping them thrive 365 days a year.
With more than 4,400 colleagues based in 30+ countries around the globe, we deliver more than 550 events each year in 40+ countries. This global footprint allows us to help businesses trade both domestically and internationally. In many of these countries, Informa Markets is one of, if not the leading, exhibitions organiser.
Informa Markets is seeking a talented individual to join us as an Digital Editor for the Pharma Portfolio.
The Digital Editor develops articles, podcasts, news stories, custom content and market reports on scientific, technical, and business topics important to bio/pharmaceutical development and manufacturing in Europe and other regions.
The Digital Editor is responsible for producing editorial and commercial content for the CPhI and Pharmapack brands.
You are an enthusiastic B2B digital content professional, used to producing high quality journalism for online audiences and moving the industry agenda forward. This role is designed to provide industry insights and knowledge to our audience through breaking news, in-depth features and special reports, which drive traffic to our CPhI Online site, and firmly position our brands at the heart of the Pharmaceutical industry.
Principal duties & responsibilities:
- Create and edit digital content for our key persona groups
- Write SEO optimised copy to drive traffic and engagement to CPhI Online
- Own, manage and execute newsletters to grow engagement and subscribers
- Establish partnerships with a wide network of contributors from across the industry
- Manage relationships with freelancers and contributors, being the main point of contact for PR
- Ownership of our monthly podcast series, developing topics and interviewing industry stakeholders
- Produce custom web content on technical topics for our clients
- Copy-edit and proofread assigned content
- Provide coverage from events
- Moderate webcasts and conference sessions; conduct audio and video interviews
- Collaborate with internal Marketing, Content & Brand teams on campaign plans and content requirements
- Help drive our digital content strategy through in-depth research and industry knowledge
- A proven track record of strong writing and reporting skills across a variety of digital content formats – reports, news, podcasts etc
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B writing
- Proven SEO experience and creating content for online audiences
- Experience with a variety of CMS systems and content measurement tools – Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc
- Excellent at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter, results and deadline orientated
- Native-level English
- Experience in pharmaceutical science, chemistry, or biology preferred
- Examples of published content on bio/pharmaceutical, life science, or health-related topics (preferably for B2B communications)
Flexible working environment and the opportunity to work with a diverse team.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Copywriter (In-house creative agency)
Closing 6 February 2022
Creative Video Editor
Closing 6 February 2022
- Sports Direct
Digital Content Editor
Closing 1 February 2022
- £25,000 to 35,000 per annum
Want more Digital Editor - Pharma jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Features Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, News Editor jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.