Digital Developer (Animation & Front-End Development)
Digital Developer (Animation & Front-End Development) - London - £40K
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital Developer to join this leading award-winning publisher based in the City of London. If you are passionate about all things digital, then this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as Digital Developer
* Build and maintain campaign components such as interactive elements, apps, display advertisements etc.
* Build and maintain products and tools that assist in improving campaign efficiency and data insight
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimise the application for maximum speed and scalability.
* Constantly refine the code output to improve the campaign performance that leads to the results that matter to our clients.
* Take the ownership of the project and be responsible for the quality and punctuality from the initial stage through to the final production and delivery.
* Continuously improve the workflow, liaising with other areas of the business as necessary, to achieve the maximum production efficiency.
* Ability to produce responsive, cross-browser, cross-platform compatible codebase.
* Good experience with Git and other version control systems.
* Extensive experience in industry standard IDEs.
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
UX/UI Designer (Product & Designer)
Closing 28 January 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Front End Developer
Closing 17 February 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 85,000 p/a
Want more Digital Developer (Animation & Front-End Development) jobs?
Want to find more Backend Web Developer jobs, Flash/Actionscript Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.