Our client, a Leading Creative Agency working with a variety of TOP brands, are seeking a highly talented and passionate Digital Designer to initially focus on their Beauty/FMCG clients, housing some of the best-loved brands spanning Hair Care, Deodorants, Skin Cleansing, Skin Care, as well as a premium portfolio of FMCG accounts and exciting new brand launches. Working with an array of different brands, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
You will work on a variety of exciting design projects from concept through to completion including web design, social media campaigns, brand development, key visual mock ups, animated gif’s, presentation design, digital and social advertising, a range of responsive web projects and much more! Your work will be truly varied, and you will need to really think outside the box. You will take ownership of projects, and use your initiative to come up with the most innovative and stunning design solutions!
You will have the opportunity to work closely alongside the client, presenting your ideas and working with their feedback to achieve pixel-perfect designs every step of the way.
Skills & Experience Required:
- • Minimum 3 years Commercial Digital Design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas from concept through to execution.
- Stunning layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Proficient in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Basic After Effects skills would be advantageous.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design is a must!
- Experience working with Content Management Systems.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 would be preferable.
- Free use of onsite gym.
- Discounted onsite hairdresser.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Discounted product shop.
- Easily accessible from Waterloo and Vauxhall Station (there are 8 trains per hour during rush hour, and the location is just over 30 minutes from Clapham Station).
- Free regular Shuttle Bus from the Station directly to your office!
Please send your CV & Portfolio in NOW for immediate consideration & Interview!
Closing 20 February 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 15 March 2019
- cv channel
- temp to perm
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.