Frasers Group are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join us at our Head Office in Shirebrook. We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
You will join a team driven by the growth of the digital channel, and its importance in the company’s road map. We’re looking for an experienced and motivated designer with an eye for detail and creative flair. As a Digital Designer you will be primarily focused on designing and building email newsletters, although there may be opportunities to work on ecommerce sites as well as bigger projects.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role.
You will be working closely with other designers to create high quality emails for various campaigns. Our emails cover everything from Sale and promotions to the latest football kit launches and brand campaigns – you’ll need to design emails that are creative and engaging, whilst remaining consistent with our brand and guidelines.
- Designing creative and engaging emails for a variety of campaigns
- Collaborating with other designers within the team
- Working to briefs set by the CRM team
- Building emails in our email marketing platform
- Proofing own work before seeking final sign off
- Taking constructive feedback and direction from stakeholders
- Following brand guidelines
- Working with assets from our in-house teams, as well as third parties
- Responding quickly to reactive briefs
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Digital Designer
- Portfolio showing web/digital design – email design would be an advantage
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and XD, as well as Figma
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to respond quickly to feedback and reactive changes and/or briefs
- Previous experience in email design, and using an email marketing platform would be an advantage
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
UX Designer (mid-weight)
Closing 19 February 2022
Closing 8 March 2022
- Electronic Arts
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.