Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
Finding the fearless:
To stay ambitious, we need a Digital Designer who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise – whether that’s luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics.
Due to the growth of the digital channel and it’s increasing importance to the business, we are seeking a Digital Designer to join our team. This role will focus on assisting with the design and build of promotional emails, covering multiple sports fascia’s and various languages, as well as updating content across multiple websites. This a great opportunity for a junior-midweight designer looking to expand their skillset; with potential to learn a range of new skills in a digitally-focused environment.
- Design and build effective marketing emails, working closely with the CRM team.
- Resizing art work supplied by third party brands and agencies, for use across emails and numerous online placements.
- Assist with scheduling content updates for product launches, seasonal updates and brand campaigns.
- Managing time effectively in order to complete all tasks and meet strict deadlines.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
● Think without limits and take the team with you.
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
● Own it and back it.
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
● Not hesitate and act with purpose.
You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
● Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.
- Strong portfolio showcasing excellent design skills and an eye for detail.
- 1+ years’ experience in a design role.
- Experience in using email marketing platforms is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- Previous experience of using basic HTML is desirable.
- Previous experience of using a CMS is desirable.
- Able to work equally well as part of a team or on individual tasks.
- Willing to take feedback and make changes to work as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
Closing 23 November 2020
UX Designer - Part Time Considered
Closing 23 November 2020
- perm, part time
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.