This role is based in our Shere office.
A day in the life of...
Within Ogilvy are 150 people 100% dedicated to Business to Business. We think of ourselves as creative problem solvers, asking the hard questions, solving business and marketing challenges for B2B clients. Solutions are inspired by data and insight and require an understanding of the channel, and the ability to support mar tech platforms.
There is no one size fits all solution because contrary to popular belief, B2B isn’t a single homogeneous sector. Our goal is to help clients unlock the value in their customers and prospects and to Make their Brands Matter, now and in the future. We help Marketing balance the need for short term returns as well as long term investment.
As a Digital Designer you are a key member of the creative department who turns creative concepts and ideas into engaging design work.
We rely on you to...
You will have an exemplary knowledge of design principles including typography, grids, layout, and visualisation. You will regularly demonstrate excellent knowledge of interaction design, user-experience, accessibility, usability, and web standards. You will have experience working with both rich and standard banners and storyboarding.
- Designing responsive websites for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Designing responsive email for mobile and desktop
- Visualising/scamping ideas from the briefing based on creative direction
- Storyboarding banners - and building animated gifs scamps
- After Effects - working from scratch or editing existing assets
- Working with global brands on big campaigns
You are great at...
- Interaction design
- Typography and layout
- Adobe CS6 or CC, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- After Effects
- Responsive design for web and email
- HTML and CSS (though no build will be required)
- Social and organizational skills
- Being a good great teammate
Web Designer/Developer, eCommerce
Closing 17 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £32,000 p/a
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 July 2018
- Milton Keynes
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Technical Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.