Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet:
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The WeAreTeachers digital designer will build the website’s visual identity, design for mobile responsive user experiences, design web-based assets, and create graphics and visuals for our social media and web channels.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary:
- Designing landing pages, emails, web and social graphics.
- Building brand visual identity.
- Designing interactive experiences and video.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- 3-5 years design experience.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who is self-motivated, well-organized, and proactive, with exceptional communication skills.
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe design suite, Marketo is strongly preferred.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Action Figure/Toy Development Manager
Closing 4 December 2021
- San Francisco
Digital Creative Designer
Closing 6 December 2021
- Gray Malin Enterprises
- Los Angeles
- $Competitive, dependent on experience.
Senior UX Designer
Closing 30 November 2021
- PepsiCo Design & Innovation
- New York / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.