Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet:
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The WeAreTeachers digital designer will build the website’s visual identity, design for mobile responsive user experiences, design web-based assets, and create graphics and visuals for our social media and web channels.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary:
- Designing landing pages, emails, web and social graphics.
- Building brand visual identity.
- Designing interactive experiences and video.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- 3-5 years design experience.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who is self-motivated, well-organized, and proactive, with exceptional communication skills.
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams.
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe design suite, Marketo is strongly preferred.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at our career page and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in
Our global community of colleagues bring a diverse range of experiences and perspectives to our work. You'll find us working from a corporate office or plugging in from a home desk, listening to our customers and collaborating on solutions. Our products and solutions are vital to businesses of every size, scope and industry. And at the heart of our work you’ll find our core values: to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. These values are foundational to our evolving culture and guide how we work with each other every day.
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.