Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way.
So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
About the role:
At N Brown a Digital Designer is responsible for the creation of original digital art work and images for the use by the organisation in a variety of different ways across multiple digital touch points (web, social, email etc) and brands.
What you’ll do:
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Digital Advertising, web, social and email and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Creating digital artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all digital artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting digital artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for printers if applicable.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turn around times.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Considerable work experience within digital art working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Experience in creating for multiple digital platforms in fast paced environments.
- Proven understanding of the role and nuances of digital touch points in the customer journey.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with online management tools, ideally Workfront.
- A creative thinker with a strong portfolio.
- A flexible, ‘do-er’ who can provide first class service to a variety of stakeholders.
- A degree in a relevant subject is desirable but not essential.
- A competitive salary of up to £26,000 (Depending on experience).
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme which is based on both individual and company wide performance.
- Company pension scheme which will match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we will contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working – you can work from one of our hubs or from home, empowering you to choose the right location for you to deliver your best.
- Flexible working hours with core hours between 10 am – 4 pm
- Safe and secure Head office space based in bustling Northern Quarter - easily accessible via car or public transport
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme allowing colleagues to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year.
- Fantastic employee discount scheme across our websites
- Training & development throughout your career.
- Discounted share scheme.
- Train/Tram season ticket loan scheme.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 August 2022
- Auto Trader
Mid Weight Product Designer UX/UI
Closing 14 July 2022
- Manchester, Birmingham, London, Bristol
£Competitive with great benefits
Rise Digital Designer
Closing 23 August 2022
- perm, from remote
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.