Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
This role will require a midweight Digital Designer with solid experience of designing interfaces across desktop and mobile. Although you will be working alongside a dedicated UX partner it is preferable that you have strong understanding of current UX and IA principles!
A high level understanding of user-centered design and typography are essential, as well as in depth insight into the opportunities and boundaries presented by current digital technologies - particularly in web and mobile.
* Completing end to end digital design projects from concept to final delivery, in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
* Assisting Art Directors and other design colleagues in finding optimum answers to creative, technical and commercial challenges.
* Developing current and new skill sets.
* Participating in and leading creative collaborations with wider agency teams.
If you are living in London, are interested and feel you are a good fit for this Digital Designer role, please get in touch ASAP
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Senior Design Manager, Creative Studio for FitFlop
Closing 15 November 2017
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.