At Frasers Group we’re rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we’re serving our consumers with the world’s best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we’re elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
Please note, this role be based 4 days a week in our London office.
The Digital Designer will be joining a driven and highly collabrative team. Our team vision is to create seamless user expeirence that are meaningful, accessbile and desireable. We do this by focusing on user insights backed by data to ensure we improve our users’ experinces across all touch points. As a digital designer, you will be responsible for designing, uploading and scheduling content for both web and email. You will also be involved in bigger projects to support our ever evolving UX roadmap.
- Create innovative graphics for web and email.
- Responsible for website changeouts and updates.
- Adopt a data driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to keep the website and emails aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends and standards.
- Execute ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Manage website campaigns creation.
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices.
- Previous experience in digital design.
- A strong, collaborative designer who has a solid track record of using their initiative in order to achieve results
- Experience of mobile design and device optimisation.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards (will be a bonus)
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Strong communication skills with all stakeholders
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Figma, and Photoshop (Experience with After Effects will be a bonus)
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits - Think fast, fearlessly, and take the team with you.
- Own it and back yourself - Own the basics, own your role and own the results.
- Be relevant - Relevant to our people, our partners and the planet.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 December 2023
- TUI Group
Lead Email Designer - FTC
Closing 24 December 2023
Closing 23 December 2023
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.