Independent brand and design agency is looking for a versatile digital designer to help them successfully deliver projects for their clients.
This Studio works with some great organisations and brands, helping them to connect with a changing audience by approaching projects in both a strategic and highly creative way. The team is exceptionally collaborative throughout every stage of a project, from idea development, strategy and final delivery.
The Digital Designer will be working with the rest of the creative team on a day-to-day basis, speaking with clients and taking a lead role on all digital elements of a project. You’ll be given a good amount of freedom and have the opportunity to take on more responsibility to deliver work that is distinctive and you’re proud of.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will need to be an established middleweight with at least 3-4 years’ experience in a commercial studio environment.
- Has core design skills in layout, composition and typography.
- Is digitally focused, with proven user journey, wire-framing and UI skills.
- Has an understanding of HTML and CSS and is comfortable liaising with developers and external technical agencies.
- Is nicely confident presenting work and ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Can confidently manage several projects at a time.
- Some experience using Sketch would be ideal.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Closing 12 March 2022
- Landor & Fitch
Closing 15 March 2022
- Sports Direct
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.