Frasers Group are currently looking for a Digital Designer.
As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, the opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
The Digital Designer will be joining a team driven by the growth of the digital channel, and its importance in the company’s road map. We’re looking for a motivated designer to develop and deliver premium digital content across the Frasers Group’s multiple online channels. As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for supporting the other Digital Designers by designing, uploading and scheduling content on the lifestyle ecommerce sites across the group, designing and building newsletters, assisting on bigger digital projects for the brands, and maintaining and improving the ecommerce sites. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair is a must for this.
- User-centred design work that delivers on KPI’s
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Experience of mobile design and device optimisation
- Demonstrate a knowledge of digital and UX design methodologies, techniques and tools
- Adopt an insight driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to keep the website and emails aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends and standards.
- Strong collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Execute ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices
- Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital design
- A strong, collaborative designer who has a solid track record of using their initiative in order to achieve results
- 3+ experience in digital design with experience in user interaction design, wireframing and rapid prototyping
- Strong communication skills and the ability to do this at all levels of the business
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically XD and Photoshop (Experience with Figma will be a bonus)
- An organised problem-solver with the ability to multi-task, work within a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in presenting new design ideas and new creative concepts.
- A pro-active attitude in demonstrating ways to constantly improve customer experience.
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- Experience in the eCommerce industry and creative industries is highly desirable
- Experience working on highly available and scalable software and platforms
An opportunity like this at Frasers is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Head Of Product Design
Closing 19 December 2021
- Paddy Power
- Hammersmith, Leeds
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 20 December 2021
- Superb Media
- £40,000 to 50,000 per annum
Closing 21 December 2021
- Virgin Media
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.