Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
Reports To: Head of Brand & Customer Marketing.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, advancing the Jigsaw identity with the confidence and ability to challenge and improve design processes and output, whilst pushing the boundaries of design.
- This role is pivotal in helping Jigsaw transition into a digital first business and requires a candidate who is skilled in in user-focused website UX/UI design, branding, e-commerce and graphics.
- You will design and implement multi-channel concepts across all customer touchpoints bringing to life brand aesthetic and vision set by the Senior Creative Designer.
- You will work in partnership with the Brand & Content Marketing Manager to deliver concepts across Website, Editorial Content, Email, Social Media, DM and occasional POS.
- A key member of the project team for a website re-platform due in 2021, you will support in refining and developing the customer journey, working with wire frames to help execute the new website.
- The creation of video content for digital from ideation to delivery on the site, understanding and ensuring this is fit for mobile first
- Work with a new email service provider to set and design templates and overhaul how we approach design, templating across triggered and continuity campaigns.
- You will deliver the day-to-day design briefed by the Senior Creative Designer, refining and developing the digital customer journey focusing on branding, editorial, Infographics and digital Design for UX.
- You will be custodian of and challenge the Jigsaws website across all seasons on a continuous basis – constantly refining and improving the customer experience, whilst increasing conversion and brand image.
- You will instil a mobile-first approach regarding email and website-based designs, particularly in terms of usability and the mobile viewport’s limitations and restrictions.
- You will independently manage multiple briefs and communicate progress accurately to digital design team and wider teams.
- You will work in partnership with the Brand & Content Manager to develop and integrate content into the site with a particular emphasis on video.
Required Skills, Knowledge And Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience with a strong e-commerce fashion brand or agency that has had similar clients.
- Experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including affiliate banners, site updates, emails, ad hoc design tasks).
- A industry leading understanding of cutting edge digital technology including the back-end systems and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in wireframing, UX, end to end customer journey.
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Video Editing).
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- High attention to detail.
- Abundance of new ideas and energy, break the rules and push boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills.
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.