There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
The purpose of this role is to create world class digital creative for Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse brands that has impact, personality and is engaging, to ensure we are constantly challenging and innovating the ways we communicate to best help customers enjoy amazing technology.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring creative is optimised for specific channel execution and delivers on objective and meets the KPIs.
• Suggesting creative solutions to constantly improve ways to better engage with our customers.
• Working within exiting brand guidelines but also explore new and innovative ways these can be tailored to suit digital media channels.
• Creating and maintain visual style guides for the email marketing department.
• Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of modern digital design trends and best practices.
• Collaborating with Creative and Online teams to develop campaign toolkits.
• Mentoring more junior designers within the team.
• Helping the Production Team to assess time required to complete tasks and ensure agreed deadlines are met.
• Discussing creative feedback from clients and offer creative solutions to challenges.
You will need:
• Thorough working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite with excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
• HTML 5 Rich Media banner design experience.
• Understanding of Ad servers platform esp. DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc.
• Proficient working with After Effects.
• Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills.
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Free on-site Gym.
• Discretionary/Performance based bonus.
• Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc).
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Senior UX Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Closing 28 December 2020
- part time
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.