Our client a leading global, multi-channel retail brand has a great opportunity for a Digitial Designer to join their digital creative studio. This position is a 12 month maternity contract and fully remote of in the studio if preferred.
We are looking for a strong and inspiring middleweight Digital Designer who will bring to life their global brand purpose working across omnichannel creative and design execution. You will take direction from the Creative Lead while working collaboratively with a multidiscipline omnichannel team and key Brand, VM, Retail and Digital stakeholders to create disruptive, consumer first, engaging 360 consumer facing campaigns and communications.
You will take responsibility for the concept development and visual design of digital creative projects, while fully understanding the full 360 omnichannel customer journeys.
* Develop high quality digital campaigns and assets across all 360 consumer touch points.
* Ensure creative consistency across all digital output including social, digital display and websites, understanding their product and customer focuses.
* Deliver campaigns with a strong and deep understanding of omnichannel responsive design and how this transfers across touchpoints and platforms.
* Works collaboratively with all creative teams across projects from concept through to final output.
* Partner with Brand Product Category teams to develop best in class product campaign concepts, that meet product development objectives.
* Champion global consistency across all global touchpoints ensuring that language is clear.
* Be an excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment.
* Develop a deep understanding of the Brand Purpose and business strategies to deliver high quality campaigns and assets through a 'consumer first' lens; promoting products whilst building the brand.
What we look for:
* Proven experience working as a midweight Digital Designer ideally within retail in the lifestyle/fashion/beauty sectors.
* Extensive creative experience within marketing communications, with strong commercial and consumer-focused driven approach.
* Digital Design experience and evidence of delivering strong 360 campaigns and digital consumer experiences.
* Passionate about creativity and design across multiple touchpoints, broad understanding of both online and offline channels.
* Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels.
* Retail industry experience in-house is an advantage.
* Abreast of current trends and competitor set.
* Current and fluent knowledge of key design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and keynote.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
eCommerce Digital Designer
Closing 1 October 2020
- £Competitive salary plus benefits
Lead Interaction Designer, Google Play
Closing 23 November 2020
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.