We have an exciting opportunity to work for a large retail brand. The position will be Monday to Friday starting towards the end of July and will be on a rolling monthly temp basis. Pay £12.29ph .
You will be working in one of the fastest growing and dynamic areas and supporting in delivering an exceptional digital experience for all customers. You will support on the design of content across the digital food estate covering some of the most visible and innovative areas within the business. Working within this fast-paced team, you will collaborate with the wider ecommerce team to deliver exciting content for customers that drives sales. Through constant review and iteration, you will explore new opportunities to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Deliver designs for the Online Website.
- Ensure timely delivery of all design work.
- Work with the broader Design & Development team to develop best practices and gain sign off from Design Manager.
- Collaborate with the Trade and Planning teams to ensure that customer, category and supplier priorities are executed to the highest standards.
- Analyse the performance of your areas, using tools such as Google Analytics, Content Square and Monetate.
What you need to know:
- Practised in delivering consistent designs that are aligned to brand guidelines.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch software & proficient in Photoshop.
- Passion for learning and exploring new trends.
- Data driven and awareness of agile ways of working.
- Ability to work with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Content Square).
- Experience in working within a digital design environment.
- Experience in Figma.
What you need to show:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to produce high quality artwork to brief and on brand.
- Prioritising within a given framework and managing a small degree of ambiguity.
- Showing curiosity to understand the bigger picture.
- Focusing on achieving the goals set for the wider team.
- Ownership of improving your performance and seeking new opportunities to develop.
- Showing enthusiasm for new ideas and expanding your knowledge.
- Understanding of your strengths and blind spots within your role.
- Confidence to speak up in meetings and present your opinions.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Senior Social Graphic Designer
Closing 22 September 2020
Web Producer - Maternity Cover
Closing 26 September 2020
- Michael Kors
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.