ROLE: Digital Designer.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Designer, based on-site in the client’s HQ office in London.
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, and design and delivers specifically for digital, retail, brand and eCommerce channels across Europe.
A strong understanding of conceptualisation, graphic design, illustration, typography and eCommerce standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
You’ll ideally be from a digital agency background with around 3 years experience. The role is fast-paced and responsive working across multiple different projects.
Your team will support all e-commerce briefs across a variety of brand teams, as well as work with the agency, social and e-commerce partners. This team will serve as our client’s bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following, but not limited to:
- Microsites and web content from concept to execution, especially UX / UI projects.
- Customer brand stores, e.g. Amazon & eBay, Pureplay A+ Content, Professional Shopper.
- Commercialising Media.
- Product and campaign assets.
- Email Concepts and Content Design.
- Re-purpose and adapt existing brand toolkits to creative engaging fresh content.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Work on projects from start to finish -- working collaboratively across teams on ideation, creation and implementation.
- Show strong UX/ UI and design thinking for the web, digital, eCommerce and social advertising.
- Define the look and feel for a variety of digital design projects.
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects.
- Develop user-centred and engaging responsive web and email layouts.
- The ability to work under the direction and using your own initiative.
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends and eCommerce platform changes.
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g. best practices for making eCommerce, social assets and mobile-first.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience working with beverage/spirits brands or retail/ FMCG brands.
- Commercial, Retail and UX/UI design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design.
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications and UX/ UI tools.
- Experience with working with / designing for content management systems.
- A team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but INSIDE IDEAS GROUP truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 and the Financial Times Future 100 UK.
What INSIDE IDEAS GROUP does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every onsite team employee can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Access to Company bar and shop.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit #insideideasgrou.
Associate UX Designer - Shopping Apps
Closing 31 October 2019
Online Design and UX Manager
Closing 16 November 2019
- Estee Lauder
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.