Our client is a leading global fashion retailer currently looking for a Digital Designer to join their creative studio. You will provide and deliver digital assets for all the digital channels and devices, involved in the creative process and developing the design from concept through to final production.
* Producing assets for all the digital channels and devices.
* Creating html emails from pre-approved templates.
* Providing key research on competitors and the wider sector to share with the creative services team and wider marketing teams as needed.
* Presenting new design concepts.
* To take approved concepts through to final deliverables.
* Producing mood-boards on relevant design trends and best practices to share with the wider team.
* Creating visual templates for social media assets.
* Creating Digital Animations.
* You are responsible for fully complying with the company's policies and procedures.
* At all times acting in the company's best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
* Responsible for the digital adaption and creation of seasonal campaigns, to mirror that of the ATL campaign.
* Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Good experience as a Digital Designer - 3yrs.
* Graduated in Graphic Design or similar.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Understanding of HTML and CSS.
* Knowledge of Video Editing and Animation.
* Ability to work within a fast paced production environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Experienced at designing and creating templates for social media channels.
* Experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Experience in updating CMS.
Please send CV and online portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Lead Product Designer
Closing 11 July 2019
- Move Agency
- £65,000 to 80,000 p/a
Junior Digital Media Designer, Dazed Media
Closing 12 July 2019
- Dazed Group
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.