* Producing assets for all the digital channels and devices.
* Creating html emails from pre-approved templates.
* Providing key research on competitors and the wider sector to share with the creative services team and wider marketing teams as needed.
* Presenting new design concepts.
* To take approved concepts through to final deliverables.
* Producing mood-boards on relevant design trends and best practices to share with the wider team.
* Creating visual templates for social media assets.
* Creating Digital Animations.
* You are responsible for fully complying with the company's policies and procedures.
* At all times acting in the company's best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
* Responsible for the digital adaption and creation of seasonal campaigns, to mirror that of the ATL campaign.
* Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process.
* Helping to keep the Open Asset System (DAM) up-to date with relevant assets.
Apply to find out more!
Closing 15 June 2019
- Casual Films
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Visualiser - Interiors jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.