Digital Designer - Hertfordshire - £32,000 - £35,000
This leading international gaming business is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Designer, responsible for delivering/leading innovative and integrated creative projects, to join their ever-growing teams.
Key responsibilities as Digital Designer
* Design and produce creative output as required for customer facing and internal business activities, to deliver the brief, customer experience requirements and brand core values.
* Deliver creative work on time reporting status and progress, and escalating issues.
* Present creative concepts to internal and external clients and stakeholders
* Ensure all work adheres to legal, regulatory and technical standards, style guides, and processes.
Key Skills/Experience for Digital Designer
* Proven experience of Adobe Creative Suite (and other creative/production) software as appropriate for relevant discipline(s), eg: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate, After Effects, etc
* Understanding of brand strategy, visual and tone of voice identity development.
* Advanced knowledge of creative/art direction methodologies.
* Capable of writing clean code, debugging and familiar with advanced features.
* Excellent conceptual, typography and layout skills.
* Experience in UI/UX design an advantage
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Games Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.