Do you want to work on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities?
Our client works with a variety of clients, all of who aim to improve people's lives. The creative team focus on projects ranging from simple materials for recycling campaigns to large-scale campaigns on Domestic Violence.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic digital designer to join a small friendly team. Working alongside a great team of designers you will deliver projects from brief to artwork, collaborating with like-minded people to create amazing and effective designs. Ideally you will have 3+ years experience, be proficient working across multiple platforms but with a digital bias, be full of creativity and have an almost insane attention to detail.
Our client are are an energetic, ambitious consultancy with a wealth of experience, working on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities. If this sounds like an environment you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience within an agency or in-house design team, 3+ years preferable.
- Experience of multi platform design such as websites, digital (simple animation and motion experience would highly advantageous)
- Experienced with systems such as Square Space
- To be able to engage with clients confidently, explaining ideas and taking feedback.
- A desire to help people and change lives through effective and creative design.
- Proactive and dedicated, always looking for the best solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- To enjoy working as part of a team, whilst being self-motivated, and able to actively use initiative to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to critique the work of junior designers and mentor occasionally.
- To be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To enjoy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in coding would be advantageous.
Closing 22 July 2018
- Oxford University Press
- 27,000 to 32,000 p/a
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.