An online rewards service are looking for an all-round Digital Designer.
This is a vibrant, energetic and dynamic environment, which feels fluid, highly entrepreneurial, focused and driven to achieve significant growth.
You will work closely with the Head of Design to execute the customer experience requirements for the core reward platform.
Your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive pages and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps, interactive games and video editing. It involves working closely with Client Services, UX and Developers.
The successful candidate will be involved in every stage of each project, from research, concept to visual design.
- Main brand focus will be the key brand however, the successful candidate will produce some digital work for a sub brand.
- Produce high quality designs for mobile, digital, responsive emails (design and code for co-marketing brands), demos, HTML5 animations, interactive games, video editing, illustration and branding.
- Create HTML games.
- Work closely with all departments within the business to deliver best results.
- Work alongside the Head of Design to ensure brand values are carried through all design outputs.
Skills and experience required:
- University degree or equivalent
- 4+ years digital design industry experience, highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography, colour and grid structure.
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS and JQuery).
- Experience in creating animation, video editing (After Effects), interactive games and creating demos.
- Experience in responsive design, mobile, UX/UI, app design, branding design and illustration.
- Outstanding knowledge of digital media process.
- Keen and active interest in new and developing digital trends.
- A great senior digital designer with a fantastic digital portfolio who is wanting to progress to the next role.
- Enjoy problem solving and possess the ability to translate business problems into creative and compelling visual solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts.
- Proactive attitude.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Stress resistant, multi-tasking talent, very good attention to detail.
**Please note that this role does require some front-end development skills to design and code responsive emails for co-marketing brands
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Graphic Designer - Arthritis Research UK
Closing 21 October 2017
- Arthritis Research uk
- £31,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.