The Primary duties of the Digital Designer will be to assist and execute high level digital workflow and design for UGG digital Marketing assets. The workflow will consist of monthly UGG.com site asset updates, email layout and design, video sizing and reformatting for web usage for both the UGG.com site, as well as supporting all international Ecomm needs and requests for seasonal brand campaign video formatting.
In addition, this individual will assist in the creation of animated content for Ecomm and owned social media channels. While this is a design specific role (meaning no coding required day-to-day), having a background in front-end code enough to keep your designs on point, as well as provide forward-thinking UI/UX solutions in partnership with the developers is highly sought after.
Reports directly to Design Manager but works closely with all members of the Marketing team from copywriters to junior graphic designers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
UGG Ecomm Site Design and Email Development:
- With a ‘mobile first’ focus and understanding of UX and UI, design the direction and create assets for the UGG Ecomm site and seasonal directives.
- Design email content for seasonal directives and work closely with Brand leadership and Design Manager to deliver assets for development.
- Stay up to date on UX/UI and digital design trends, looking for opportunities to enhance the digital presentation of the UGG brand with a keen understanding of responsive design.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who can easily multitask and who understands project stages and deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, communication and computer skills.
Video/Animation Development and Editing:
- When necessary, edit length and format of Brand Campaign video content for owned/paid social media, programmatic display ads, or other channels of distribution.
- Conduct market research for trends in digital media across all channels and platforms.
- Generate high-quality marketing motion graphic and video content.
- Design and create digital prototypes and mock-ups of motion graphic content.
- When necessary, make improvements to existing motion graphic or video content.
Cross functional Communication:
- Develop and maintain productive, effective, and professional relationships with peers, superiors, vendors, and others.
- Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Provide regular feedback to team members that foster skill development and performance improvement.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures as they pertain to digital media.
- Minimum 5+ years of digital design experience required.
- Experience developing, directing, and implementing high level creative concepts and initiatives.
The following are the required competencies an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Knowledge of primary Adobe Creative Suite apps (listed in order of importance):
- After Effects.
- Extremely organized and process driven.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across many different design disciplines.
- Ability to maintain flexibility & continually adapt to changes in business needs.
- Demonstrated positive, energetic working style.
- Self-directing and self-confident.
- Knowledgeable in current digital marketing and industry trends.
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to professionally and effectively interact with staff, colleagues and the executive management.
- Basic understanding of HTML5.
Internship, Run/Train Apparel Design
Closing 26 May 2020
Product Design Director
Closing 26 May 2020
- San Francisco
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.