We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader, so if you are a Digital Designer looking to join a leading fashion retailer then this is your chance!
Summary of Role:
To work collaboratively within the Digital Creative Team focused on design, layout, artworking and asset creation of commercial and marketing content for a high paced online business.
You will also work with broader areas of the business including online trading, marketing, UX, Credit/Service, personalization and brand marketing teams.
You will deliver high quality output across all Next digital channels. This role is for someone who can design and artwork at volume and pace while turning their hand as required to multiple disciplines including animation, image editing and creative layouts.
- Content layout: Homepages, landing pages, brand pages
- Working on regular site content refreshes utilizing bespoke assets or those supplied
- Working daily with Core Media CMS
- Ensuring pages are creatively coherent and meet the standards defined by the Creative Manager
- Ensuring all imagery, copy and links are correct and have a considered user journeys
- Create unique illustrations and animations as required
- Layout and build of weekly emails plus any additional as required
- Assist with design/artworking of off site activity as required
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience working with a CMS (Core Media an advantage)
- Ability to manage workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- The ability to pick up new skills and systems quickly
- Used to working in a fast paced and highly reactive manner
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS
- A confident and concise communicator
- A self starter who also thrives when working collaboratively
- Competent image editing/retouching skills
- Basic animation and video editing skills
- Strong typography design
- Be up to date with all industry trends
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Sound understanding of UX best practice
- Degree (or similar) level qualification in graphics design or similar
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.