Digital Designer for QVC
ob Description Details
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Web Designer to join our Multi-Channel Operations team at QVC.
Reporting to the Design Manager and working for QVC’s multi-channel platforms (Web, Apps, Mobile devices and TV) in accordance with brand guidelines you'll be creating and publishing high quality compelling graphic design and promotional content we need to make our interactive experiences better than all the rest.
You will liaise with Digital Imaging Team in the creation of content images and deal with production amends and short-notice updates. You will be responsible for the first line QA on completed work before approval by the Design Manager. In your day-to-day work you will adhere to file/asset storage and management process to ensure that content is accessible to content groups and any other departments who may need access. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and growth of the QVC image library.
Main role accountablilties:
Designing & Resource Management
- Designing for Interactive Commerce - to be responsible for the timely and accurate production of design for assigned categories of QVC’s digital media output in accordance with brand guidelines
- Designing compelling content – to create high quality graphic design for QVC’s digital platforms that is appropriate for the target market
- Publishing accountability - to be responsible for the accurate aggregation, delivery, and publication of approved content for digital platforms
- Category accountability - to own and improve the design of promotional content for assigned categories within brand guidelines
- Working to Web standards - to ensure work complies with the technical, legal and quality developments affecting the platforms for which content is supplied
- Working in cross-functional team - to work with Digital Merchandise and Copy Team members to ensure that each day’s output contains compelling design that effectively represents merchandising objectives and achieves the best customer experience possible
- Homepage design – to design daily promotional content for homepage, incorporating input from other designers, e.g. Today’s Special Value panels, promotions.
- Sourcing excellent photography – to work with the in-house photography team in the acquirement of high quality imagery for interactive platforms.
- Production resolution – to deal with production corrections & short-notice updates with maximum speed & accuracy
- Maintaining file & asset management - to ensure that design assets are accessible to content groups and any other departments who may need access
All applications to be accompanied by a digital portfolio or link to an on-line portfolio.
At QVC we see it like this. You spend a third of your life at work so work happy* live better.
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.