Digital Designer for Ignite HospitalityThis job listing has expired
We are a pioneering London-based creative marketing and digital agency. We're a team of designers, marketers, strategists and web devs that specialise in online digital marketing and website development for our hospitality clients worldwide.
Clients we work with include; Smith and Wollensky, D&D London, Casual Dining Group (Bella Italia & Cafe Rouge), Angela Hartnett restaurants and Pho.
Each of 30 strong team are passionate about food & drink and are genuinely invested in continuing the growth and success of Ignite.
About the role
We’re in search of a number of experienced multidisciplinary designers, with a digital focus to join our London-based agency.
You will be responsible for;
- Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (websites, Facebook apps, social ads and display advertising)
- Making improvements and design amends to our client’s existing websites
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Responding productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Helping spearhead the creative on all our digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Informing UI & UX decisions on all new websites
- Maintaining a meticulous eye for detail
- Driving simplicity and genuine usability in all work
You’re self-motivated with a hunger for generating brilliant, award-winning work. Eager to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation and finding ways to apply these within your own work.
You’re someone with prior professional web design experience who’s used to working within tight deadlines and restricted budgets.
You have proven digital design experience from project start to finish, encompassing initial discovery, research and wireframing, UI concepting and design delivery to deadline.
You have a solid understanding of user-centred design principles and usability issues, as well as responsive design. You have an understanding of accessibility issues and the importance of empathy in digital design.
You’re a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- a minimum of 2 years’ design experience
- design/creative agency experience is a distinct benefit
- a fantastic and diverse portfolio of work across digital design
- you will have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- be ready to explain and justify design decisions to the client and your colleagues
You must be proficient in;
- All aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Sketch app
Additional skills in AfterEffects, Principle, Marvel app, Lightroom, HTML & CSS a bonus
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours, frequent team evenings out and we even have an office dog!
How to apply
Please email a short introduction to yourself and links to your online portfolio.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 14 April 2018
- City of London
- £30,000 p/a
Head of Design for Octopus Labs
Closing 10 April 2018
- Octopus Labs
Want more Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.