Digital Designer (Rolling Contract) for SpaceThis job listing has expired
Traditionally, digital experiences in the Financial Services industry are poorly designed and badly executed. This is changing. There is an opportunity to deliver real innovation in a market that is now demanding more from online customer experiences across web and devices.
Working across our key accounts with a creative director and an art director, we’re looking for a digital designer with a proven track record in crafting user interfaces that inspire and engage. Someone who understands the value of brands, interactions and services in the digital space.
Versatility is very important for this role; you will be able to turn your design hand to a range of projects including:
- Interactive tools
- Web applications
- Mobile and device web and app design
- Responsive web design
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about design, their ideas, quality of output and always looking to learn and innovate.
- 3-5 years of digital agency experience, working with creative teams.
- Strong knowledge of latest design and prototyping software, including Sketch and the CC suite.
- Confident in communicating ideas and vision.
- An understanding of the UX environment.
You will need to tick these boxes:
- Ambition and drive
- Conceptual thinker with attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Extensive digital knowledge, across ecommerce, web applications, social media, and web and devices
- Adobe CS expert
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects at the same time
- Able to articulate design concepts to project team
- Good understanding of typography
- Proven track record of delivering well crafted designs in an agency environment
- Keen eye for emerging technologies and platforms If you consider yourself to be a digital design expert, innovator and team player then this would be the perfect position for you.
Who We Are...
Our purpose is to enrich the relationships financial brands have with their customers by simplifying the world of money. We’ve been providing our services to the biggest financial brands since 2005, working across brand, strategy, user experience, creative and technical development.
We have offices in Guildford, London and Sydney where agency talent works alongside industry specialist to create brand experiences that connect with customers.
For a more in-depth understanding of our business and the type of work we do, please see our Creativepool profile.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
E-mail Designer - E-Business / Retail Company
Closing 16 May 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Freelance Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 16 May 2018
- Profiles Creative
- £220 to 280 /day
Want more Digital Designer (Rolling Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.