Digital Designer - Hearst MagazinesThis job listing has expired
The Hearst UK commercial Content Studio is looking for a Digital Designer to join the team. We are looking for a designer who can help us grow and deliver our digital creative output as part of a broad and collaborative team. Working across all of our Hearst brands – including ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar - you will create interactive elements and GIFs for digital content, Snapchat video ads, Facebook Canvas designs, Instagram animations, display banners and more. You will collaborate with other designers, Art directors, Editors and Developers to turn raw assets into brilliant creative.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Deliver digital designs consistent with editorial brand voice and campaign strategy.
• Drive the development and ideation of new commercial design opportunities.
• Represent the Content Studio internally and externally in your position as a design expert to help support clients and influence campaign strategy.
• Convert and interpret supplied assets into successful content / ad units for our O&O sites as well as Facebook, Snapchat and beyond.
* Think creatively and work with an innovative approach.
• Work with a wide range of internal stakeholders to ensure that the team’s designs are delivered on time and in-line within campaign and brand guidelines.
* Be able to switch styles and aesthetics to suit our different brands and social platforms. You may be designing a display banner for Good Housekeeping on one day and an Instagram meme for Cosmopolitan the next!
• Work with Ad Product team on the development of new advertising solutions and enhancements.
• Provide mocks to clients with the commercial objective of winning business.
• Relevant industry experience within digital design – working with brands, advertising and editorial content.
• Outstanding portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate a strong flair for visual communication of content, conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
• Role is as much about creativity as it is productions. Your work should demonstrate
• Your design skills will demonstrate aesthetic diversity applied to a variety of brands, showing an appreciation for relevant audiences.
• An innovator with a passion to deliver new, interesting and well-considered creative solutions to expectant clients.
• Passionate about design trends, inspired and engaged by digital innovation.
• Keen understanding of user experience and interaction design, ability to champion user needs when priorities are set and understand user journeys within a commercial environment.
• Attention to detail and consistency.
• Demonstrate an appreciation for responsive design and communication of rich media content across various devices as part of a user journey.
• Proven knowledge of Creative suite. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
• Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
• Experience with Celtra, DoubleClick, and other Rich Media platforms a plus.
• It is essential you are a team player – able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, collaborate with both our print and digital delivery teams and take direction from senior stakeholders.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Closing 14 July 2018
- Westco Creative
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Digital Designer - Hearst Magazines jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Editorial Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.