Digital Designer - GolfbreaksThis job listing has expired
The main function of the Digital Designer would be to work closely with the Head of Digital Products and take the design lead in several digital projects as part of the digital transformation and international expansion of the company. As the Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a consistent brand and design language across all digital touchpoints (responsive websites, CRM campaigns, social, display advertising etc) and offline marketing (TV, print, proposal documents).
Role Overview: The Digital Designer will be part of a specialist project team tasked with leading the digital transformation of Golfbreaks into our core international markets (UK, Scandinavia, USA). Using the data insights and research from the discovery phase, you will help create simple solutions for complex user journeys and design challenges. You will help create wireframes and prototypes to form compelling business cases, before building out the visual design of all interactions, graphic design, layout and taxonomy.
The role will require you to work with different business stakeholders to capture requirements and confidently presenting deliverables in regular progress updates to senior management.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about travel, creative, proactive, is comfortable challenging existing mindsets and offers solution-based thinking.
• Initial focus will centre on new responsive website platform, leading onto a redesign of CRM comms (both operational and marketing campaigns)
• A clear understanding of Golfbreks.com consumer need, balanced with the business need to capture and accurately documenting requirements from stakeholders and confidently presenting deliverable solutions in regular project updates
• Work closely with the digital projects team to create simple, customer-centric user journeys and digital experiences across all digital touchpoints
• Create wireframes, sitemaps, work-flows, specification documents, user scenarios, prototypes and thorough documentation of UI control behaviour
• Creating pixel perfect, development ready design files with detailed design specifications
• Responsible for the implementation and evolution of the brand guidelines across all marketing material
• Updating and maintaining existing assets such as digital display banners, native marketing, sponsorship and other corporate documentation will also be required
• At least 2 years commercial experience of UX & UI design working on medium to large, complex websites and mobile applications
• Experience adapting UX and UI solutions for international markets (UK, Scandinavia, USA)
• Experience in applying design theory and innovating new ways of solving complex design challenges
• Proven experience working with Product Management and Engineering teams in an Agile environment
• Expertise in creating engaging user interface responsive designs
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc
• Strong typography and layout skills are essential
• A confident communicator with good presentation and organisational skills
• Experience in user experience design processes, techniques and methodologies
• Experience in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms
• Experience working with development teams and key marketing stakeholders
• Excellent time management
• 2+ years of experience in collaborating on design projects involving strategy, prototyping and development of digital products
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
• Experience using prototyping tools such as Sketch, Moqups, InVision, Axure or Balsamiq to deliver UI wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys and prototypes of varying complexity
• Usability testing software and user testing experience
• Experience on UX research (Personas, journey mapping)
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Opportunity to work for a fast paced, internationally expanding company
- Company Social Events
- Brand new office based in Royal Windsor
Golfbreaks.com was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive, Andrew Stanley, and is Europe’s specialist golf travel company, organising golf breaks for more than 200,000 golfers each year at over 2,000 resorts and courses in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With more than 19 years’ experience and an expert team that is passionate about golf and travel, we are known for delivering outstanding service and value, with the reassurance and security of booking with an ABTA and ATOL-bonded travel company. We are also the only golf travel company to reward customers for their loyalty through our Breakpoints customer rewards programme, which earns money off all future bookings made.
We have 150 staff based at our head office in Windsor, Berkshire - we also have offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Copenhagen, Denmark, from which our American and Scandinavian operations are run. We pride ourselves on our commitment to developing employees and have been accredited with Investors in People since 2006. This year we were awarded the Gold standard for the 2nd time, joining the top 7% of accredited UK organisations.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 17 July 2018
- Oxford University Press
Closing 22 July 2018
- Oxford University Press
- 27,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Digital Designer - Golfbreaks jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.