Digital Designer - German Speaker - Sky Creative
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
We’re looking for an outstanding Designer to join our team at Sky Creative.
The Designer will be responsible for the conception and production of high-quality graphic design solutions for Sky’s Through the Line activities. This will involve print, digital and motion graphic design for BTL & digital formats.
What you’ll do:
• 4+ years’ experience in BTL & Digital advertising.
• Develop designs that pushes our brand forward.
• Provide effective design solutions in TTL comms across print and digital.
• Collaborate with the conceptual advertising designers on TTL campaign designs to ensure consistency across all touchpoints.
• Brief & guide external vendors in the execution of TTL designs.
• Ensure the highest standards of design are always maintained.
• Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to our Sky Masterbrand values.
• Work independently and collaboratively with the team and the wider organisation across multiple projects.
• Working alongside creatives and account managers to build presentations and arguments to sell the work.
• Present work with confidence to internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
• Fluent in German and English
• A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign)
• The ability to think across different media, TTL – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
• Proven excellence in creative origination and execution across print and digital channels
• Proven experience in delivering Brand and Response creative
• Experience and understanding of storyboarding, layout, typography, print and web design.
• Proven experience across multiple brands
• Have a flair for design, strong typographic skills, and an eye for detail
• Strong verbal, visual and presentation skills
• Ability to put slick-looking decks together in Keynote, PowerPoint or InDesign
• The ability to meet deadlines in a very high-pressure environment
• Ability to take and work with criticism in a positive pragmatic way
• Have a positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
• Proven ability to collaborate and work with wider departments and 3rd parties
• Natural Team player
Sky Creative is Sky’s European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across our European Markets. https://www.skycreative.uk/
The hub will consist of an in-house capability and a matrix of external agency and postproduction partners.
The hub exists to drive excellence in Sky’s Brand and Creative output, and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity.
We bring the best from the global market into Sky – we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embeded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Rise Digital Designer
Closing 23 August 2022
- perm, from remote
UX Designer Manager, Global Sales Tools
Closing 24 August 2022
Closing 1 July 2022
- perm, from remote
Want more Digital Designer - German Speaker - Sky Creative jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.